Saturday, June 16, 2012

WWII Again

A statement to ponder:

"In October 18, 1940 the Radiation Laboratory at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with L.A Du Bridge as its technical director was set up with the prime purpose of developing radar for the war effort...In its 6 years of existence, over 2.1 billion dollars were spent on the development of radar. This was about as much as was spent on the development of the atom bomb"